AMD outlined its product roadmaps through 2011 for servers, desktops, and notebooks on Wednesday during the company's financial analysts' day at its Sunnyvale, California, headquarters. The Reg has already provided a load of detail about the server announcements, but there's plenty more to say about the other elements in AMD's …
It's a true marvel this company, so much innovation coming out of it despite all the pressures and losses by Intel's dirty monopolous tricks...
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes