AMD outlined its product roadmaps through 2011 for servers, desktops, and notebooks on Wednesday during the company's financial analysts' day at its Sunnyvale, California, headquarters. The Reg has already provided a load of detail about the server announcements, but there's plenty more to say about the other elements in AMD's …
It's a true marvel this company, so much innovation coming out of it despite all the pressures and losses by Intel's dirty monopolous tricks...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait