Microsoft released six patches on Tuesday night - three critical - as part of its regular Patch Tuesday update cycle. After the biggest ever patch cycle in October, November's patch train arrives with a far lighter load. The three critical fixes focus on bugs in various supported versions of Windows, though not Windows 7. Users …
I'm running windows 7 and I checked windows update this morning and saw 6 updates available.....5 of the 6 were office 2007 updates, and the other was an update to the malware removal tool.....
Win 7 users get a month off for good behaviour
A title is required
There are no patches for Windows 7 this month.
We need to give lennie a pass here
After all, burying such an obscure and confusing reference to this right down in the third & fourth sentences of the article - it's hardly his fault:
"...though not Windows 7. Users of the latest version of Microsoft's operating system get a pass this month and don't need to fix OS-system related flaws, though they may have some work on in fixing application-related bugs."
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone