Microsoft released six patches on Tuesday night - three critical - as part of its regular Patch Tuesday update cycle. After the biggest ever patch cycle in October, November's patch train arrives with a far lighter load. The three critical fixes focus on bugs in various supported versions of Windows, though not Windows 7. Users …
I'm running windows 7 and I checked windows update this morning and saw 6 updates available.....5 of the 6 were office 2007 updates, and the other was an update to the malware removal tool.....
Win 7 users get a month off for good behaviour
A title is required
There are no patches for Windows 7 this month.
We need to give lennie a pass here
After all, burying such an obscure and confusing reference to this right down in the third & fourth sentences of the article - it's hardly his fault:
"...though not Windows 7. Users of the latest version of Microsoft's operating system get a pass this month and don't need to fix OS-system related flaws, though they may have some work on in fixing application-related bugs."
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!