Mozilla is tinkering with multiple applications for the Apple iPhone. And no, that doesn't include a Firefox browser. "There is something of the Firefox and Mozilla experience that might be possible on the iPhone - that isn't the Firefox browser. We've got some people prototyping some ideas that may end up becoming iPhone …
Mozilla are right
iPhoney is a relatively closed platform, despite the number of apps.
A title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
Just can't wait till Apple are forced to open up the platform to third party developers without having to use Itunes and been approved by the App store and all this malarky. It will happen, it is just a matter of when.
I really hope Apple get a serious telling off from the European Anti Trust regulators because this is stifling developers who want to build apps for this platform but who don't want to give 25 % of their apps turnover to Apple.
Paris, because she is always open (dunno if she charges though :)
re A title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
Fixed it for ya.
FUD: "If you agree to their SDK, you cannot build another browser."
Then what are those tens of other browsers that you can buy or download for free from the App Store? Not browsers?
This statement is complete bollocks.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity