Microsoft has splashed its Bing brand name over its MSN video site. The software giant, which confirmed the switcheroo yesterday, said Bing Video would cough up viral vids to full-length TV shows and video via the service. It grabs content from sites such as MySpace, Google’s YouTube, Hulu and CBS. The new site also comes with …
...there was an MSN Video?
yes there was, I think it was called soapbox or maybe that's from a different division in the company.
new software download too
and the first thing it does is invite you to download Silverlight.
So much for this week's "The Guild" webisode
"It grabs content from sites such as MySpace, Google’s YouTube, Hulu and CBS"
So, how does this work then?
Paris can grab my content any day
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON