Microsoft has splashed its Bing brand name over its MSN video site. The software giant, which confirmed the switcheroo yesterday, said Bing Video would cough up viral vids to full-length TV shows and video via the service. It grabs content from sites such as MySpace, Google’s YouTube, Hulu and CBS. The new site also comes with …
...there was an MSN Video?
yes there was, I think it was called soapbox or maybe that's from a different division in the company.
new software download too
and the first thing it does is invite you to download Silverlight.
So much for this week's "The Guild" webisode
"It grabs content from sites such as MySpace, Google’s YouTube, Hulu and CBS"
So, how does this work then?
Paris can grab my content any day
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout