Microsoft has splashed its Bing brand name over its MSN video site. The software giant, which confirmed the switcheroo yesterday, said Bing Video would cough up viral vids to full-length TV shows and video via the service. It grabs content from sites such as MySpace, Google’s YouTube, Hulu and CBS. The new site also comes with …
...there was an MSN Video?
yes there was, I think it was called soapbox or maybe that's from a different division in the company.
new software download too
and the first thing it does is invite you to download Silverlight.
So much for this week's "The Guild" webisode
"It grabs content from sites such as MySpace, Google’s YouTube, Hulu and CBS"
So, how does this work then?
Paris can grab my content any day
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops