Microsoft has splashed its Bing brand name over its MSN video site. The software giant, which confirmed the switcheroo yesterday, said Bing Video would cough up viral vids to full-length TV shows and video via the service. It grabs content from sites such as MySpace, Google’s YouTube, Hulu and CBS. The new site also comes with …
...there was an MSN Video?
yes there was, I think it was called soapbox or maybe that's from a different division in the company.
new software download too
and the first thing it does is invite you to download Silverlight.
So much for this week's "The Guild" webisode
"It grabs content from sites such as MySpace, Google’s YouTube, Hulu and CBS"
So, how does this work then?
Paris can grab my content any day
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?