Microsoft has splashed its Bing brand name over its MSN video site. The software giant, which confirmed the switcheroo yesterday, said Bing Video would cough up viral vids to full-length TV shows and video via the service. It grabs content from sites such as MySpace, Google’s YouTube, Hulu and CBS. The new site also comes with …
...there was an MSN Video?
yes there was, I think it was called soapbox or maybe that's from a different division in the company.
new software download too
and the first thing it does is invite you to download Silverlight.
So much for this week's "The Guild" webisode
"It grabs content from sites such as MySpace, Google’s YouTube, Hulu and CBS"
So, how does this work then?
Paris can grab my content any day
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers