Industry body, the GSMA, has signed a memorandum of understanding with the University of Manchester to set up an Innovation Centre devoted towards health on the move. The Manchester m-Health Innovation Centre will focus on "using mobile technology to enable people to play a more active role in determining their own health". The …
In the drink.
The day my bloody mobile starts on at me about drinking too much is the day said mobile takes an assisted dive into the drink!
Costs a lot of money every month, nags you about your health, does nothing but talk at you....we finally made an electronic replacement for wives!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?