Industry body, the GSMA, has signed a memorandum of understanding with the University of Manchester to set up an Innovation Centre devoted towards health on the move. The Manchester m-Health Innovation Centre will focus on "using mobile technology to enable people to play a more active role in determining their own health". The …
In the drink.
The day my bloody mobile starts on at me about drinking too much is the day said mobile takes an assisted dive into the drink!
Costs a lot of money every month, nags you about your health, does nothing but talk at you....we finally made an electronic replacement for wives!
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad