IBM has unwrapped the newest version of its WebSphere e-commerce software platform, exhibiting a fresh focus on sales and order processing atop handheld devices and an ability to mix user-generated content into retail sites. WebSphere Commerce is a software framework for web retailers that bundles tools for doing everything from …
"What a godawful stew of half-baked tech trends the WebSphere family has become over the years."
Hahaha. Stew? Try telling that to the merchants that are making £M's EACH DAY using WebSphere Commerce [by the way this piece is discussing WebSphere Commerce, not the mass of products under the WebSphere brand as a whole].
....setting, and achieving difficult eCommerce revenue targets is so over-rated these days.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests