IBM has unwrapped the newest version of its WebSphere e-commerce software platform, exhibiting a fresh focus on sales and order processing atop handheld devices and an ability to mix user-generated content into retail sites. WebSphere Commerce is a software framework for web retailers that bundles tools for doing everything from …
"What a godawful stew of half-baked tech trends the WebSphere family has become over the years."
Hahaha. Stew? Try telling that to the merchants that are making £M's EACH DAY using WebSphere Commerce [by the way this piece is discussing WebSphere Commerce, not the mass of products under the WebSphere brand as a whole].
....setting, and achieving difficult eCommerce revenue targets is so over-rated these days.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid SAUR-O-CIDE was terrible bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it