There are lots of things to say about servers, and there are lots of things to say about applications. One of the curses of the IT industry is the ease at which we can remove the working context between things and talk about them as though they exist in isolation. Whether this simple observation is the primary cause of business- …
As I asked in answer to Q 5 ...
With regard to question 6, below, it would seem to me that my lack of answers to questions 1-4, above, is particularly appropriate ... Why are you trying to steer the results of your survey into a particular corner?
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE