LinkedIn is linking up with Twitter. Users will soon be able to choose status updates on the business networking site to appear on Twitter, and vice versa. LinkedIn claims 50 million users. The updates will come online in the next few days and will allow you to share tweets with your followers on LinkedIn. When you're on …
keep an eye on facebook
Pay attention, people. Google is NOT going to be the new Evil Empire. Facebook is.
I joined and enjoyed LinkedIN, as it was not a standard social networking site (FB, My Space, Twitter, etc...). It was nice having a level of online identity separation between work and fun.
I really do not need my LinkedIN connections and information (read job searching) thrown to the world via twitter.
@IGnatius T Foobar
Google. is an evil empire. FB will just be another.
Gone are the times...
... where at least business networking sites were (mostly) clean, and free from self consumed bullshit canons letting the whole world know the consistency of their stool and how they slept last night.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe