Network operator O2 will be feeling mildly pissed off today, because rival operator Orange has officially welcomed the iPhone onto its network. The hued operator announced in late September that it would “bring the iPhone 3G and 3GS to Orange UK customers later this year”, and today’s the day. Buyers can pick-up the iPhone 3GS …
iPhone for ladies?
I ordered a white Orange iPhone on Sunday for my wife, is it just me or is it only ladies who want iPhones?
Stop offending Christians with slur
Hi, please stop taking Jesus's name in vain when refering to the iPhone. You are offending millinos of your readers. You're breaking one of the ten commandments.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders