Network operator O2 will be feeling mildly pissed off today, because rival operator Orange has officially welcomed the iPhone onto its network. The hued operator announced in late September that it would “bring the iPhone 3G and 3GS to Orange UK customers later this year”, and today’s the day. Buyers can pick-up the iPhone 3GS …
iPhone for ladies?
I ordered a white Orange iPhone on Sunday for my wife, is it just me or is it only ladies who want iPhones?
Stop offending Christians with slur
Hi, please stop taking Jesus's name in vain when refering to the iPhone. You are offending millinos of your readers. You're breaking one of the ten commandments.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade