Relief is at hand for Googlers who get caught short while out shopping - Google Australia may have got its hands on the National Toilet Database. This is just one of the new data sets that Google Australia is planning to incorporate into its Google Maps platform, courtesy of a major "open access" initiative by the Government 2.0 …
Off to write a FOI request...
Flush Thrice, gotta make it to Oz
Oztrangelia, the final dumping ground of Plant Earth, has been gargled....down the bog :)
Ah yes, the DSE
"Google’s request to the Victorian Department of Sustainability and Environment (DSE) fell foul of current laws on Crown copyright"
What a bunch of numpties they are. One minute they are refusing to authorise fuel reduction burns on environmental grounds, the next minute they are lighting fuel reduction burns of their own on a day where the temperature is in the mid thirties and is expected to be for some days after, only to find that they have to reclassify the "controlled burn" as a "bushfire emergency" within a couple of hours of starting it!
Here is a Rupert-Link, click it while you still can!
re: @Goat Jam
Rupert-link.... I love it.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip