Mobile phone chargers, the mouse and the Wii Remote have topped a list that predicts which of today's technologies face extinction next year. Self-titled gadget “experts” at online retailer Pixmania have assessed over 2500 gadgets to list the ten technologies which they believe face the greatest risk of “obsoletion” [sic] as we …
you forgot about...........
xbox fan boys,
the ps3 will overtake 360 sales in the next few months :-p
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8