Mobile phone chargers, the mouse and the Wii Remote have topped a list that predicts which of today's technologies face extinction next year. Self-titled gadget “experts” at online retailer Pixmania have assessed over 2500 gadgets to list the ten technologies which they believe face the greatest risk of “obsoletion” [sic] as we …
you forgot about...........
xbox fan boys,
the ps3 will overtake 360 sales in the next few months :-p
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix