Mobile phone chargers, the mouse and the Wii Remote have topped a list that predicts which of today's technologies face extinction next year. Self-titled gadget “experts” at online retailer Pixmania have assessed over 2500 gadgets to list the ten technologies which they believe face the greatest risk of “obsoletion” [sic] as we …
you forgot about...........
xbox fan boys,
the ps3 will overtake 360 sales in the next few months :-p
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'