Apple pushed out a major update to its Mac OS X operating system on Monday. Mac OS X 10.6.2 addresses 58 security flaws, some of which might lend themselves towards taking over vulnerable systems, as explained here. Flaws in Apache Portable Runtime, CoreGraphics, Dictionary, Disk Images, Help Viewer, and other applications pose …
How do I feel?
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad