Apple pushed out a major update to its Mac OS X operating system on Monday. Mac OS X 10.6.2 addresses 58 security flaws, some of which might lend themselves towards taking over vulnerable systems, as explained here. Flaws in Apache Portable Runtime, CoreGraphics, Dictionary, Disk Images, Help Viewer, and other applications pose …
How do I feel?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR