Apple pushed out a major update to its Mac OS X operating system on Monday. Mac OS X 10.6.2 addresses 58 security flaws, some of which might lend themselves towards taking over vulnerable systems, as explained here. Flaws in Apache Portable Runtime, CoreGraphics, Dictionary, Disk Images, Help Viewer, and other applications pose …
How do I feel?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad