Apple pushed out a major update to its Mac OS X operating system on Monday. Mac OS X 10.6.2 addresses 58 security flaws, some of which might lend themselves towards taking over vulnerable systems, as explained here. Flaws in Apache Portable Runtime, CoreGraphics, Dictionary, Disk Images, Help Viewer, and other applications pose …
How do I feel?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst