RIM has announced a series of initiatives targeted at helping developers bring 3D games to the BlackBerry, assist content creators using Adobe apps, and - not coincidentally - help developers fatten their revenue streams. A trio of announcements were released Monday at the BlackBerry Developer Conference in San Francisco. The …
Blackberry gaming ?
No offense ... but gaming in a small window ?? solitaire, minesweeper, ??
Also .. Lets see what the % of flash I will miss .. other than the 99% advertising on most sites .... nope ... don't need flash
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed