RIM has announced a series of initiatives targeted at helping developers bring 3D games to the BlackBerry, assist content creators using Adobe apps, and - not coincidentally - help developers fatten their revenue streams. A trio of announcements were released Monday at the BlackBerry Developer Conference in San Francisco. The …
Blackberry gaming ?
No offense ... but gaming in a small window ?? solitaire, minesweeper, ??
Also .. Lets see what the % of flash I will miss .. other than the 99% advertising on most sites .... nope ... don't need flash
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip