RIM has announced a series of initiatives targeted at helping developers bring 3D games to the BlackBerry, assist content creators using Adobe apps, and - not coincidentally - help developers fatten their revenue streams. A trio of announcements were released Monday at the BlackBerry Developer Conference in San Francisco. The …
Blackberry gaming ?
No offense ... but gaming in a small window ?? solitaire, minesweeper, ??
Also .. Lets see what the % of flash I will miss .. other than the 99% advertising on most sites .... nope ... don't need flash
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene