RIM has announced a series of initiatives targeted at helping developers bring 3D games to the BlackBerry, assist content creators using Adobe apps, and - not coincidentally - help developers fatten their revenue streams. A trio of announcements were released Monday at the BlackBerry Developer Conference in San Francisco. The …
Blackberry gaming ?
No offense ... but gaming in a small window ?? solitaire, minesweeper, ??
Also .. Lets see what the % of flash I will miss .. other than the 99% advertising on most sites .... nope ... don't need flash
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Comet Siding Spring revealed as flying molehill