Strike a line through that Wii HD request on your Christmas list, because Nintendo has categorically denied that a next generation version of the console is in development. Reggie Fils-Aime, President of Nintendo America, said during a recent interview that “there is no Wii HD”. Many in the gaming world have previously claimed …
xth Rule of marketing
'Strike a line through that Wii HD request on your Christmas list'
Of course! its coming just after christmas..Duh!
Re: xth Rule of marketing
Indeed. Not sure about the timing, but this will definitely be out within the next year - probably autumn 2010 though, realistically. For all the pathetic comments any Wii related thread on here attracts from stupid people who didn't research their purchase, it's been a phenomenal success that could only really now be bettered by adding long-overdue HD compatibility. Hopefully Nintendo will find a way to do this that will maintain data compatibility with the current model for save games, Wiiware downloads etc. Done well, an HD Wii could be both forward and backward compatible with properly-written games, making purchase a no-brainer for anyone already committed to the platform as well as those holding off for HD.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*