Mozilla Labs has released a new version of Jetpack, just two months after the last iteration of its Firefox web extensions package landed. Jetpack 0.6 comes loaded with two major APIs, said Mozilla. One is a secure preferences system and the other allows coders to add and modify menus. The experimental project began life in May …
Jetpack to replace the current extension system by Firefox 4.0?
Will old extensions still work with FF4?
"Jetpack has been in the works for several months now and the progress has been steady. For now, the Jetpack project is still a separate extension for Firefox, but the aim is to have it become an integral part of the browser and replace the current system by the time Firefox 4.0 comes out. "
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great