Mozilla Labs has released a new version of Jetpack, just two months after the last iteration of its Firefox web extensions package landed. Jetpack 0.6 comes loaded with two major APIs, said Mozilla. One is a secure preferences system and the other allows coders to add and modify menus. The experimental project began life in May …
Jetpack to replace the current extension system by Firefox 4.0?
Will old extensions still work with FF4?
"Jetpack has been in the works for several months now and the progress has been steady. For now, the Jetpack project is still a separate extension for Firefox, but the aim is to have it become an integral part of the browser and replace the current system by the time Firefox 4.0 comes out. "
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth