Google is backing a dump truck of acquisition money on AdMob, a company that specializes on serving display ads on the iPhone and other mobile devices. AdMob will receive a cool $750 million to become a part of the Mountain View Chocolate Factory's massive online advertising empire. Google says while its focus to date has been …
Do no evil?
Acquiring a competitor ad company for less than a billion is ridiculous.
That's just wrong.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp