Google is backing a dump truck of acquisition money on AdMob, a company that specializes on serving display ads on the iPhone and other mobile devices. AdMob will receive a cool $750 million to become a part of the Mountain View Chocolate Factory's massive online advertising empire. Google says while its focus to date has been …
Do no evil?
Acquiring a competitor ad company for less than a billion is ridiculous.
That's just wrong.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?