Beleaguered Adaptec has cancelled its November 10 annual general meeting and legacy board chairman Joe Kennedy has apparently resigned. It appears Steel Partners has won the proxy war and has sufficient shareholder consents to carry out its plans of removing Adaptec CEO Sundi Sundaresh and Robert Loarie from the board, reducing …
It's the end.
It will just be faster now.
last one out turn off the lights.
It's a commodity market out there now with big multi-product companies. Likely no future for Niche companies like Adaptec any more.
If Logitech had stuck to selling Modula-2 and Mouses and Creative to Sound cards, they would be gone already. As it is the future is gloomy for them. Is Genius a brand owned by someone bigger now?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS