A Florida flasher who allegedly exposed himself to two women explained to cops that his state of undress was due to an "explosive diarrhoea" incident. Collier County deputies responded to a call on Monday that painter Todd Napodano, 42, stood up inside his white Chevrolet box-truck van in a Naples parking lot and "shook his hips …
what a shitty situation
Paris because... Oh, wait, wrong bodily function. Sorry....
gets the bum's rush
long time reader, first time punner
What a bum wrap.
Why are turds tapered?
So your arse cheeks don't slam shut
Didn't Kenny in South Park use this excuse?
Some word pairs that just don't sit well.
Was it a spray job?
what's the IT angle?
I have been scratching my head at this one...
Really, does a "flasher" qualify because of some semantic resemblance to Adobe's Flash?
I guess that's what happens when the author has had too many beers - the brains go down a sink along with the unborn baby and everything else.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE