A Florida flasher who allegedly exposed himself to two women explained to cops that his state of undress was due to an "explosive diarrhoea" incident. Collier County deputies responded to a call on Monday that painter Todd Napodano, 42, stood up inside his white Chevrolet box-truck van in a Naples parking lot and "shook his hips …
what a shitty situation
Paris because... Oh, wait, wrong bodily function. Sorry....
gets the bum's rush
long time reader, first time punner
What a bum wrap.
Why are turds tapered?
So your arse cheeks don't slam shut
Didn't Kenny in South Park use this excuse?
Some word pairs that just don't sit well.
Was it a spray job?
what's the IT angle?
I have been scratching my head at this one...
Really, does a "flasher" qualify because of some semantic resemblance to Adobe's Flash?
I guess that's what happens when the author has had too many beers - the brains go down a sink along with the unborn baby and everything else.
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it