After plugging Google's open source Android OS into the interplanetary interwebs, net demi-god Vint Cerf has called for a mobile world where the airwaves are shared by multiple wireless outfits. But he's well aware that the mobile industry's "Soviet Ministries" - aka the incumbent carriers - are less than likely to leap at the …
...rail at the soviet ministries of big-wireless. The jackbooted Nazi stormtroopers of big-cola, too.
Nor am I a big fan of the McCarthy'ist hearings of large-microbrewery, nor the revolutionary purges of substantial-but-not-intimidatingly-so-dairy.
Interestingly, I am all for the iron fist of the oppressive police state. The plaintive tears of the non-me make me feel safe.
Crush the weak in the name of blind ideology, but dont you dare try to stop me making a quick buck from your racket!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders