After plugging Google's open source Android OS into the interplanetary interwebs, net demi-god Vint Cerf has called for a mobile world where the airwaves are shared by multiple wireless outfits. But he's well aware that the mobile industry's "Soviet Ministries" - aka the incumbent carriers - are less than likely to leap at the …
...rail at the soviet ministries of big-wireless. The jackbooted Nazi stormtroopers of big-cola, too.
Nor am I a big fan of the McCarthy'ist hearings of large-microbrewery, nor the revolutionary purges of substantial-but-not-intimidatingly-so-dairy.
Interestingly, I am all for the iron fist of the oppressive police state. The plaintive tears of the non-me make me feel safe.
Crush the weak in the name of blind ideology, but dont you dare try to stop me making a quick buck from your racket!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide