The effort putting Linux on Intel's mobile Atom processor has seen its latest release, with an across-the-board polish for Moblin. The steering committee of the Moblin Project, the Intel-initiated effort that was spun off to the Linux Foundation earlier this year, proudly announced a raft of capabilities new to version 2.1. …
Asus 701? Nope.
Borks on startup. Pity, this machine would be the perfect match for the lightweight Moblin.
Dammit - guess the processor's not up to the mark.
Hope the team can get it sorted.
(get "illegal instruction line 6 when trying to do some file transfer, which I forget, 'cos I re-stuffed my USB stick back to eeebuntu)
I, for one would have welcomed the G^HMoblin overlords at the bottom of my garden.
Could've chosen Paris icon, as I'm sure she'd welcome a good Mobling ^W Nobling ^W Gobling. Whatever.
Aspire One? No problems
Worked a treat from a USB stick boot. Loaded fast. Looks rather cute too. My only question is, how do you exit? No, really. Where's the Shutdown button? Couldn't find it.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests