Federal prosecutors in Manhattan said this morning they are bringing charges against 14 people it claims were involved in yet another insider trading network. The US Attorneys Office for the Southern District of New York is hosting a press conference today outlining the charges, but prior to this, the office supplied El Reg with …
tip of the iceberg
They are only touching the tip of the iceberg. If you notice closely the surnames of most of the accused seem to be of people mostly originating from the Indian subcontinent. Figures that the grandstanding regulator agencys to save their own complicit skin and to seem relevent are going after less powerful more easily demonized brown people. After all the amounts involved are small potatoes compared to the massive amounts the white aholes at Goldman are stealing from the public. But then again white aholes tend to have powerful friends and vote Republican.
@asdf : You are probably right
I suspect that this whole thing is dealt with in a manner that will make people believe that the cleaning has been thorough, whereas it will actually be carefully done so as to not impact any of the much bigger operations that are most certainly in progress right now.
Ah, the Old Mates Club is still controlling things, just like always. And, like always, for the benefit of the few.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook