T-Mobile's US network is back on its feet after yesterday's five-hour outage that left customers disconnected. In a statement posted to the T-Mobile forum discussing the outage the company apologised for "intermittent service disruptions" that affected "About five percent of our customers across various geographies" and promised …
What kind of SLA did these customers get? Oh that's right, none.
I guess the outage only affected the whiners. But that is usually the case...
Well being on a MyTouch (HTC Magic) in Denver, the wife and I had no issues...
There was an outage?
No wonder I was actually able to get some work done for a change!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON