T-Mobile's US network is back on its feet after yesterday's five-hour outage that left customers disconnected. In a statement posted to the T-Mobile forum discussing the outage the company apologised for "intermittent service disruptions" that affected "About five percent of our customers across various geographies" and promised …
What kind of SLA did these customers get? Oh that's right, none.
I guess the outage only affected the whiners. But that is usually the case...
Well being on a MyTouch (HTC Magic) in Denver, the wife and I had no issues...
There was an outage?
No wonder I was actually able to get some work done for a change!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers