T-Mobile's US network is back on its feet after yesterday's five-hour outage that left customers disconnected. In a statement posted to the T-Mobile forum discussing the outage the company apologised for "intermittent service disruptions" that affected "About five percent of our customers across various geographies" and promised …
What kind of SLA did these customers get? Oh that's right, none.
I guess the outage only affected the whiners. But that is usually the case...
Well being on a MyTouch (HTC Magic) in Denver, the wife and I had no issues...
There was an outage?
No wonder I was actually able to get some work done for a change!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout