T-Mobile's US network is back on its feet after yesterday's five-hour outage that left customers disconnected. In a statement posted to the T-Mobile forum discussing the outage the company apologised for "intermittent service disruptions" that affected "About five percent of our customers across various geographies" and promised …
What kind of SLA did these customers get? Oh that's right, none.
I guess the outage only affected the whiners. But that is usually the case...
Well being on a MyTouch (HTC Magic) in Denver, the wife and I had no issues...
There was an outage?
No wonder I was actually able to get some work done for a change!
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...