Just one day after Cisco and EMC's love-in with VMware, HP is going to answer that blast with one of its own, one with integrated components from just one company and not three. According to an early report, which has appeared before HP's announcement, HP is announcing an Infrastructure Operating Environment which puts apps and …
HP will benefit the most.
Hmm, Cisco(also means SUN) + EMC + VMWARE sounds impressive, but will fail. Good reason for HP or IBM to buy EMC! My money/career is on HP - more agile/lean/aggressive, though IBM has the heavy-duty resources/background.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job