Just one day after Cisco and EMC's love-in with VMware, HP is going to answer that blast with one of its own, one with integrated components from just one company and not three. According to an early report, which has appeared before HP's announcement, HP is announcing an Infrastructure Operating Environment which puts apps and …
HP will benefit the most.
Hmm, Cisco(also means SUN) + EMC + VMWARE sounds impressive, but will fail. Good reason for HP or IBM to buy EMC! My money/career is on HP - more agile/lean/aggressive, though IBM has the heavy-duty resources/background.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging