Just one day after Cisco and EMC's love-in with VMware, HP is going to answer that blast with one of its own, one with integrated components from just one company and not three. According to an early report, which has appeared before HP's announcement, HP is announcing an Infrastructure Operating Environment which puts apps and …
HP will benefit the most.
Hmm, Cisco(also means SUN) + EMC + VMWARE sounds impressive, but will fail. Good reason for HP or IBM to buy EMC! My money/career is on HP - more agile/lean/aggressive, though IBM has the heavy-duty resources/background.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops