Just one day after Cisco and EMC's love-in with VMware, HP is going to answer that blast with one of its own, one with integrated components from just one company and not three. According to an early report, which has appeared before HP's announcement, HP is announcing an Infrastructure Operating Environment which puts apps and …
HP will benefit the most.
Hmm, Cisco(also means SUN) + EMC + VMWARE sounds impressive, but will fail. Good reason for HP or IBM to buy EMC! My money/career is on HP - more agile/lean/aggressive, though IBM has the heavy-duty resources/background.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS