You've read all about music labels screwing the pooch. Now see the motion picture! US premium cable network HBO is making a movie based on the Recording Industry Ass. of America's impudent and decades-long battle with freetards and the internet, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The flick is based on the book, Appetite for …
If We Make The Title Descriptive Enough We Don't Need A Stinking Summary.
Or such must have been their thinking, I assume.
Where do I find the torrent...
massive plasticine dinosaurs?
Who else likes the taste of self destruction?
The only reason most of my family know it is possible to download movies for free is because of the the skip resistant advert on most DVD's. Will they include the advert on this DVD?
Make's me Laugh every single time...
" ....on the Recording Industry Ass. of America's impudent .." Yep, they are asses alright.
Missing a bit
No backroom scribes making copies of sheet music?
Wot, no photocopying of song sheets?
No 'Home taping is killing music' ?
Nothing about the farce that is 'Happy Birthday'?
Selective history hard at work.
is this a prequel to Idiocracy?
Our lawyers will be contacting you shortly about your unauthorized use of "happy birthday". Attached please find our DMCA takedown notice. Cheers.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor