Sony Ericsson tends to get the most publicity from its Cyber-shot cameraphones and Walkman music phones. Not unusual, that, but the company also has a large array of mid-range and lower end mobiles. A case in point: the S312. At £100 Sim-free or £69 from T-Mobile on pay-as-you-go, it fits right into that lower price bracket. …
Side-mounted fast port
Yes, please kill this beast and return the port to the bottom where it belongs.
Paris, on the bottom where she belongs.
Nice (for the price)
SE always hit the spot with this sort of phone, 750i was a classic, the w810i is a great phone (within it's limitations) 770i does the job in 3G, bit bigger but pocketable, the side mounted port is annoying to have it in your pocket but proprietry isn't a problem as there's a zillion 3rd party headphones/chargers etc. available and remeber it's just one connector (not two like usb+mic), also unlocking and customising is usually easy on SE's if that's what "your"* into.
*I guess this was a typo not some odd attempt at a bad accent.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM