Nokia Siemens Networks is planning to shave €500m off annual running costs over the next 26 months, with cuts that could include six thousand jobs. The plan is to cut €500m from annual expenses by the end of 2011, and includes a new company structure as well as greater emphasis on 'partnerships' and savings from purchasing. The …
"tapping into rich subscriber data"
Have Nokia Siemens got phorm?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs