Nokia Siemens Networks is planning to shave €500m off annual running costs over the next 26 months, with cuts that could include six thousand jobs. The plan is to cut €500m from annual expenses by the end of 2011, and includes a new company structure as well as greater emphasis on 'partnerships' and savings from purchasing. The …
"tapping into rich subscriber data"
Have Nokia Siemens got phorm?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base