Google's developers clearly missed all the Halloween fun, with both the Chrome and Wave teams slinging out updates yesterday. The Wave team has pushed out a "developer instance" of the messaging everything platform. "One of the fundamental concepts we discussed was the vision for wave as an open communications protocol. We are …
They've managed to break google reader tabs on igoogle (at least here anyway)
Back to firefox.
I hit update this morning
and twittered about how fast Chrome 4.whatever was. So I can concurr with 30% speed increase.
Or you could just use XMarks.com for bookmark syncing as it has support for Firefox, IE and Safari as well as Chrome.
Bookmark Sync built into a browser? Sound like anyone we know.... Opera maybe...
Except Opera Link will now sync quick dial, typed history, custom search providers, notes and other stuff (http://www.opera.com/link/).
Which was great when I had to reinstall Windows 7 after my borked Vista upgrade. There is something extremely satisfying to open Opera, login to sync and all your bookmarks, quick dials and searches are already in place. Now if they could add keyboard profiles and menu preferences that would be even better :)
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests