A New Orleans jury has found Dell liable for $12.8m in damages on conspiracy and unfair competition charges in a lawsuit about the city's problem-plagued crime camera program. The eponymous computer vendor was sued by local CCTV vendors, Southern Electronics Supply and Active Solutions, in a hideously complex lawsuit alleging …
That's what they get
For using CCTV at all. wankers
Actions are illegal in the 'Big Easy'?
I didn't know that anything was illegal in New Orleans. I think that the only way to get a 'public drunk' charge in N.O. is for your corpse to register over the limit on a blood test.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND