A New Orleans jury has found Dell liable for $12.8m in damages on conspiracy and unfair competition charges in a lawsuit about the city's problem-plagued crime camera program. The eponymous computer vendor was sued by local CCTV vendors, Southern Electronics Supply and Active Solutions, in a hideously complex lawsuit alleging …
That's what they get
For using CCTV at all. wankers
Actions are illegal in the 'Big Easy'?
I didn't know that anything was illegal in New Orleans. I think that the only way to get a 'public drunk' charge in N.O. is for your corpse to register over the limit on a blood test.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs