Creative Labs, one-time maker of major iPod challengers, is to take on Apple again - if the Mac maker releases its eagerly anticipated 'iPad' tablet, that is. Creative has just held its latest AGM. At the event, Willie Png, the company's head of strategy, revealed that Creative will shortly enter the e-book reader market, …
What was first: the apple or the egg?
I always wonder why most media attribute innovation to Apple? Most ideas for Apple's break-through products were creatively "borrowed" from other companies or organizations... Apple lets others innovate, bring out the product and test the market. Once they see a good chance they do their "own" version of it and throw billions on promotion. I actually remember hearing about Zii over a year ago, way before Apple's tablet was ever mentioned in public. Either way - I would expect Apple's tablet sooner than later now which is a good thing.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked