Creative Labs, one-time maker of major iPod challengers, is to take on Apple again - if the Mac maker releases its eagerly anticipated 'iPad' tablet, that is. Creative has just held its latest AGM. At the event, Willie Png, the company's head of strategy, revealed that Creative will shortly enter the e-book reader market, …
What was first: the apple or the egg?
I always wonder why most media attribute innovation to Apple? Most ideas for Apple's break-through products were creatively "borrowed" from other companies or organizations... Apple lets others innovate, bring out the product and test the market. Once they see a good chance they do their "own" version of it and throw billions on promotion. I actually remember hearing about Zii over a year ago, way before Apple's tablet was ever mentioned in public. Either way - I would expect Apple's tablet sooner than later now which is a good thing.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?