Three-dimensional displays that don't rely on polarised or active-shutter glasses could be coming to handheld devices soon ther than you think. 3M's Japanese subsidiary this week showed off 9in and 2.8in LCD panels that generate a 3D image viewable with the naked eye, Japanese newssite Tech-On reports. The secret lies in a …
What is with the obsession with showing 2D photos of 3D displays, it doesn't help show off the tech, it just hurts my eyes.
lo! I missread that.
I'm sorry to drag this into the gutter but 'conoscopy' is the most unfortunate name for a new tech ever.. Even google thought I'd misspelled it.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS