Three-dimensional displays that don't rely on polarised or active-shutter glasses could be coming to handheld devices soon ther than you think. 3M's Japanese subsidiary this week showed off 9in and 2.8in LCD panels that generate a 3D image viewable with the naked eye, Japanese newssite Tech-On reports. The secret lies in a …
What is with the obsession with showing 2D photos of 3D displays, it doesn't help show off the tech, it just hurts my eyes.
lo! I missread that.
I'm sorry to drag this into the gutter but 'conoscopy' is the most unfortunate name for a new tech ever.. Even google thought I'd misspelled it.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network