GlobalFoundries, the wafer baking spinout of Advanced Micro Devices, announced this morning that chairman Hector Ruiz has taken a voluntary leave of absence from the company, effective immediately. Ruiz is rumored to be one of the executives who spoke out of turn about that spinout, with the information subsequently finding its …
At least some good will come of this.
Hector almost ran AMD into the ground, hopefully this will be the last we see of him.
Hey Hector great move overpaying for ATI and all. Wasn't AMD top of the world right before that decision? Hmm perhaps you decided a lot more money could be made in just a few years short selling your stock then actually competing against Intel. Sigh AMD is the Digital of the 2000's. RIP AMD and lord help us against Intel's wrath.
When I have a Trade Securities crisis, I always turn to an former CEO of Broadcom.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS