GlobalFoundries, the wafer baking spinout of Advanced Micro Devices, announced this morning that chairman Hector Ruiz has taken a voluntary leave of absence from the company, effective immediately. Ruiz is rumored to be one of the executives who spoke out of turn about that spinout, with the information subsequently finding its …
At least some good will come of this.
Hector almost ran AMD into the ground, hopefully this will be the last we see of him.
Hey Hector great move overpaying for ATI and all. Wasn't AMD top of the world right before that decision? Hmm perhaps you decided a lot more money could be made in just a few years short selling your stock then actually competing against Intel. Sigh AMD is the Digital of the 2000's. RIP AMD and lord help us against Intel's wrath.
When I have a Trade Securities crisis, I always turn to an former CEO of Broadcom.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait