Creative Labs is hoping to grab a piece of the expanding e-reader pie with a net-enabled device it will also pitch as a social networking and general media tablet. According to the Epizenter blog, Creative Labs unveiled the Mediabook at the Singapore firm's annual general meeting last week. The device will feature a touchscreen …
A more useful tablet - now, can I hook it up to my machine as a spare text terminal?
If it's like their other kit
it'll take them 2 years and the drivers will still be useless. Creative? Only in how badly they can write software for their own hardware.
he e-book readers so far have been rather a boring bunch
I have been using Creative products for years and overall like their design and features, glad to see them on the ball again with the e-book reader. The e-book readers so far have been rather a boring bunch but with proper hardware it might be the ultimate convergence media for what we know now as books, magazines, music stores and social networking sites.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account