Swedish authorities have few leads in their investigation of a massive denial-of-service attack on Thursday that downed about 40 websites belonging to police and media outlets. According to The Local, the attacks flooded media IT development firm Adeprimo with some 400,000 requests per second, compared with the 800 requests that …
Surely not the first to think...
All your Basefarm are belong to us?
Disastrous Disaster Planning
"All of the media companies affected rent server space from Swedish IT service provider Basefarm."
All the media companies affected shared a basket into which they put their eggs.
The question is not who, but why?
At least people could still Ring Ring the Police
no pron sites affected
Is there a global X-factor type judging panel on DDoSs and other malarkey, with possible sarky comments? That would be illuminating.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*