Samsung has gone back to the drawing board to improve the resolution of its colour-capable electronic paper. samsung_colour_epaper_latest Samsung will mass produce its colour e-paper within two years The company first demoed a prototype 10.2in colour e-paper panel with 320 x 240 resolution back in June 2009. However, the firm …
Photo frame ?
Colour e-paper would make the ideal photo frame. Video on e-paper is a stupid idea and defeats the purpose.
comics! I want an e-reader I can read my comics on!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops