Samsung has gone back to the drawing board to improve the resolution of its colour-capable electronic paper. samsung_colour_epaper_latest Samsung will mass produce its colour e-paper within two years The company first demoed a prototype 10.2in colour e-paper panel with 320 x 240 resolution back in June 2009. However, the firm …
Photo frame ?
Colour e-paper would make the ideal photo frame. Video on e-paper is a stupid idea and defeats the purpose.
comics! I want an e-reader I can read my comics on!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade