Samsung has gone back to the drawing board to improve the resolution of its colour-capable electronic paper. samsung_colour_epaper_latest Samsung will mass produce its colour e-paper within two years The company first demoed a prototype 10.2in colour e-paper panel with 320 x 240 resolution back in June 2009. However, the firm …
Photo frame ?
Colour e-paper would make the ideal photo frame. Video on e-paper is a stupid idea and defeats the purpose.
comics! I want an e-reader I can read my comics on!
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen