Samsung has gone back to the drawing board to improve the resolution of its colour-capable electronic paper. samsung_colour_epaper_latest Samsung will mass produce its colour e-paper within two years The company first demoed a prototype 10.2in colour e-paper panel with 320 x 240 resolution back in June 2009. However, the firm …
Photo frame ?
Colour e-paper would make the ideal photo frame. Video on e-paper is a stupid idea and defeats the purpose.
comics! I want an e-reader I can read my comics on!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders