Samsung has gone back to the drawing board to improve the resolution of its colour-capable electronic paper. samsung_colour_epaper_latest Samsung will mass produce its colour e-paper within two years The company first demoed a prototype 10.2in colour e-paper panel with 320 x 240 resolution back in June 2009. However, the firm …
Photo frame ?
Colour e-paper would make the ideal photo frame. Video on e-paper is a stupid idea and defeats the purpose.
comics! I want an e-reader I can read my comics on!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers