Oracle's drip feed of promises on Sun Microsystems' software has now extended to middleware, open-source, and tools. The database giant has said it will continue Sun's investment in the company's open-source Java application server. "Oracle plans to invest in aligning common infrastructure components and innovations from Oracle …
The Glassfish v3 preview is currently shipping with an Apache Felix runtime, so OSGi is already very much a reality in the Glassfish world.
And I once promised
to never get wasted again ... well that went well ... for a couple of weeks.
If GlassFish is the fittest, that may turn to be a true promise, otherwise that is just not to scare the sheep away.
Microsoft Express Tools = Netbeans, Glassfish
I am thinking Oracle will use Netbeans and Glassfish as it's "Microsoft express" equivalent products while continually trying to up sell their customers on the Oracle Fusion Middleware platform.
But you and the EU trust Microsoft????
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM: iPad is an iFAD
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball