The head of the civil service is considering calling police in over leaks from parts of the government that deal with national security issues. Sir Gus O'Donnell, the Cabinet Secretary, told MPs information is escaping from what he called "sensitive" areas, but he has so far not called police in. "I'm trying to work out …
I see David Nutt was sacked
The drug advisor, was sacked by Alan Johnson for criticizing government policy, over that 'lethal cannabis' reclassification.
The disconnect between the government and the real world gets bigger every day.
1 The independant advisor was sacked because he gave honest independant advice.
2 The comparison between horse riding and ecstasy may well have been statistically true and valid within the context, but that was not why he was fired.
3 And where is the BBC support of the goverment ? I saw a news interview that was sympathetic with the professor.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why