The head of the civil service is considering calling police in over leaks from parts of the government that deal with national security issues. Sir Gus O'Donnell, the Cabinet Secretary, told MPs information is escaping from what he called "sensitive" areas, but he has so far not called police in. "I'm trying to work out …
I see David Nutt was sacked
The drug advisor, was sacked by Alan Johnson for criticizing government policy, over that 'lethal cannabis' reclassification.
The disconnect between the government and the real world gets bigger every day.
1 The independant advisor was sacked because he gave honest independant advice.
2 The comparison between horse riding and ecstasy may well have been statistically true and valid within the context, but that was not why he was fired.
3 And where is the BBC support of the goverment ? I saw a news interview that was sympathetic with the professor.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?