More 'thin edge of the wedge' conditions of use changes......what's to come?
Giving up your first born?
Why would you ever want to use these 'services'?
Just ONE compelling reason is all I ask.
The opt-in will be another bullshit message to Okay, Okay, Okay through to get to what you actually want...
NO, I don't want to show everyone I just found a lonely donkey.....
"Users who set their profile as viewable by everyone"
Is there anyone stupid like that out there? I mean, someone who's not a public figure using the site as marketing/ad space, that is.
You can comment?
Hah, Facebook NEVER listens to its users. They don't care.
@ AC 15:36
Who the fuck pays attention to web advertising? Surely if you want something you search for it.
Yes I know that search engine results are heavily influenced by advertising, but it makes a lot more sense than clicking on ads. I for one have never clicked on an ad and I never will.
@ AC 15:36
Just one COMPELLING reason is all I ask.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play