More 'thin edge of the wedge' conditions of use changes......what's to come?
Giving up your first born?
Why would you ever want to use these 'services'?
Just ONE compelling reason is all I ask.
The opt-in will be another bullshit message to Okay, Okay, Okay through to get to what you actually want...
NO, I don't want to show everyone I just found a lonely donkey.....
"Users who set their profile as viewable by everyone"
Is there anyone stupid like that out there? I mean, someone who's not a public figure using the site as marketing/ad space, that is.
You can comment?
Hah, Facebook NEVER listens to its users. They don't care.
@ AC 15:36
Who the fuck pays attention to web advertising? Surely if you want something you search for it.
Yes I know that search engine results are heavily influenced by advertising, but it makes a lot more sense than clicking on ads. I for one have never clicked on an ad and I never will.
@ AC 15:36
Just one COMPELLING reason is all I ask.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout