Strumming is out and spinning is in, at least according to videogame developer FreeStyleGames, which has today launched DJ Hero as a rival to Guitar Hero. DJ_Hero_01 DJ Hero makes spinning tunes easy, but won't turn you into John Peel DJ Hero invites would-be slipmat superstars to mix, spin and scratch tunes on a plastic …
For similar money you can get a Hercules DJ mixing console and mix your own library for real - much more fun.
What a cheek!
This will remove the skill required in DJ'ing? Dragging musical knowledge and skill down to the level of ... ehhhhhh DJ's?
get one of these for a fiver less and do it properly:
Aren't these comments about hercules mixing consoles a bit like telling FIFA and Madden players to buy a football or Manhunt players to go and murder some people for real.
What if you just want to play a game and can't be arsed mucking about learning how to use real mixing consoles.
Think i'll stick to my technics for dj'ing and Guitar hero for gaming.. Will there be two player available?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests