High-end parallel supercomputer maker Cray, which has been trying for the past year to round out its business by peddling entry-level HPC gear, is still not quite making it up in volume. But some big deals and system upgrades, as well as an expanding custom engineering business and the entry-level HPC product line are making …
All this cost cutting and down grading, for a bleeding edge super computer manufacturer.
What's the next Cray's entry level... The Cray-On?
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9