High-end parallel supercomputer maker Cray, which has been trying for the past year to round out its business by peddling entry-level HPC gear, is still not quite making it up in volume. But some big deals and system upgrades, as well as an expanding custom engineering business and the entry-level HPC product line are making …
All this cost cutting and down grading, for a bleeding edge super computer manufacturer.
What's the next Cray's entry level... The Cray-On?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'