Yahoo! has told the Securities and Exchange Commission that it needs more time to sort out its search deal with Microsoft. The two firms had promised investors everything would be done and dusted by 27 October. The filing read: "Given the complex nature of the transaction, there remain some details to be finalized. The parties …
Yahoo being extra careful? They're dead
Yahoo have committed suicide ... how many companies have done similar stuff with MS and have "survived"?
Being extra careful in doing what? Why is the deal just for 10 years, I thought MS were getting the outdated search engine from yahoo ... yahoo as an entity is already dead!
Investors, if you are stupid enough to invest in yahoo it is your own damn silly fault, consider yourself warned.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM