Yahoo! has told the Securities and Exchange Commission that it needs more time to sort out its search deal with Microsoft. The two firms had promised investors everything would be done and dusted by 27 October. The filing read: "Given the complex nature of the transaction, there remain some details to be finalized. The parties …
Yahoo being extra careful? They're dead
Yahoo have committed suicide ... how many companies have done similar stuff with MS and have "survived"?
Being extra careful in doing what? Why is the deal just for 10 years, I thought MS were getting the outdated search engine from yahoo ... yahoo as an entity is already dead!
Investors, if you are stupid enough to invest in yahoo it is your own damn silly fault, consider yourself warned.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know