Sony has asked more than 69,000 owners of some of its all-in-one desktop Vaio PCs to return the machines' AC adaptors in order to avoid the risk of electric shock. The China-made adaptor, the VGP-AC19V17, is a 19.5V unit and was supplied with the VGC-LT and VGC-JS2 Vaios. These machines - plus a couple of Vaio laptop dock units …
touch live current
Nice turn of phrase that... I would have opted for electrocuted but I guess that sounds serious...
flames because this time its not...
Why do I envision
a BOFH shopping spree coming up?
You get lots of extras with Sony
Having brought us the exiting prospects of cooked gonads Sony have now added spark interest to liven up your day.
Way to go man! Let's see some more.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth