No-one ever reads the manual, right? Well you should, because eagle-eyed gamers have claimed that one page of the latest Grand Theft Auto instalment’s manual hints at a fifth version of the popular game. GTA_LCS_manual_small Click for an larger version Credit: GTA Forums Turn to page 13 in the manual for Episodes from …
For me GTA is as good as it gets - GTA, best game i had on the PSX - GTA3, best game i had on the PS2 - GTA4 best game ive got now!
just on a small note
the theme for GTA: Vice City was
I Ran - Flock Of Seagulls
Yeah, my money is on it being Vice City. Although Grand Theft Auto: Vice City came out after GTAIII, it wasn't GTAIV, rather a game based on the same basic engine and universe. The same could apply here.
Take the GTAIV engine and setting, create a new city as DLC/installable/stand-alone, and enable flights to and from it from the airport in Liberty City. Could be awesome.
Anyway, point is, GTAIII had two sequels before GTAIV came out, so for Rockstar to say there isn't yet going to be a GTAV does not mean that the GTAIV story is over quite yet.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack