No-one ever reads the manual, right? Well you should, because eagle-eyed gamers have claimed that one page of the latest Grand Theft Auto instalment’s manual hints at a fifth version of the popular game. GTA_LCS_manual_small Click for an larger version Credit: GTA Forums Turn to page 13 in the manual for Episodes from …
For me GTA is as good as it gets - GTA, best game i had on the PSX - GTA3, best game i had on the PS2 - GTA4 best game ive got now!
just on a small note
the theme for GTA: Vice City was
I Ran - Flock Of Seagulls
Yeah, my money is on it being Vice City. Although Grand Theft Auto: Vice City came out after GTAIII, it wasn't GTAIV, rather a game based on the same basic engine and universe. The same could apply here.
Take the GTAIV engine and setting, create a new city as DLC/installable/stand-alone, and enable flights to and from it from the airport in Liberty City. Could be awesome.
Anyway, point is, GTAIII had two sequels before GTAIV came out, so for Rockstar to say there isn't yet going to be a GTAV does not mean that the GTAIV story is over quite yet.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad