Think twice before using your mobile phone next time you're in Egypt, because the country has drawn up an “ethics code” for mobile phones. The guide – written by the country’s National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA) and Consumers Rights Protection Committee (CRPC) – contains 16 points designed to regulate your behaviour …
Atheists take a different view.....
of the view that 'religion is reasonable'. [ Some of the code’s more reasonable points include a warning not to use your phone inside places of worship or while driving. ]
The driving bit yes, but where better than a place of worshiup to use a mobile ; there not a load of other people chunttering away in the back ground making hard to talk.
And as for 'don't use a ring tone that will annoy' does that mean every mobile should be on silent from now on ? Oh I bloody hope so......
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account