Think twice before using your mobile phone next time you're in Egypt, because the country has drawn up an “ethics code” for mobile phones. The guide – written by the country’s National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA) and Consumers Rights Protection Committee (CRPC) – contains 16 points designed to regulate your behaviour …
Atheists take a different view.....
of the view that 'religion is reasonable'. [ Some of the code’s more reasonable points include a warning not to use your phone inside places of worship or while driving. ]
The driving bit yes, but where better than a place of worshiup to use a mobile ; there not a load of other people chunttering away in the back ground making hard to talk.
And as for 'don't use a ring tone that will annoy' does that mean every mobile should be on silent from now on ? Oh I bloody hope so......
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?