Motorola has finally confirmed the existence of Droid – the first smartphone set to come with Android 2.0 pre-installed. Moto_droid_final_03 Motorola's Android 2.0-based Droid: out during by year's end Droid will ship before the end of the year, Motorola said, although the firm hasn’t yet confirmed which locations that date …
End of the year...?
It's available on 6th Nov for Verizon customers in the US.
The phone to get me away from WinMo?
Reviews look good and a phone with a proper keyboard that is only as thick as my Omnia will be great. As long as I can get turn by turn nav, A2DP streaming and tethering it will be perfect. I have not look at andriod yet as all the phones have been a bit average in the features dept up till now, will start doing some more reasearch on it now for sure though. When will T-mobile be releasing it?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)