SAP saw its shares take a dive today, when it warned that poor sales in Japan meant that it was likely to miss targets for the year. Shares were down over seven per cent in early trading. The company said revenues for the third quarter ended 30 September 2009 were €2.51bn, down nine per cent on the same three months of last …
Larry Ellisons have apparently said for a long time that he cant wait for the day that he can buy SAP.
With SAP's share price dropping perhaps that day is sooner than we think
The beer is on Larry
Yippeee - When a crappy, hideously expensive system such as this sees a sales fall it can only be a cause for celebration.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp