SAP saw its shares take a dive today, when it warned that poor sales in Japan meant that it was likely to miss targets for the year. Shares were down over seven per cent in early trading. The company said revenues for the third quarter ended 30 September 2009 were €2.51bn, down nine per cent on the same three months of last …
Larry Ellisons have apparently said for a long time that he cant wait for the day that he can buy SAP.
With SAP's share price dropping perhaps that day is sooner than we think
The beer is on Larry
Yippeee - When a crappy, hideously expensive system such as this sees a sales fall it can only be a cause for celebration.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search