Quantum sold $175m of products and services in its second fiscal 2010 quarter, 19 per cent less than a year ago. But CEO Rick Belluzzo is cheerful: his firm made $11m profit, its best performance in five years. The Q2 revenue figure represented a sequential increase of $14.6 million, Quantum's first such increase in seven …
NAS version of DXi7500
Sent in by Quantum:
Regarding the DXi7500 and NAS, Quantum introduced a NAS-optimised version, the DXi7500-N, back in August of this year.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests