Quantum sold $175m of products and services in its second fiscal 2010 quarter, 19 per cent less than a year ago. But CEO Rick Belluzzo is cheerful: his firm made $11m profit, its best performance in five years. The Q2 revenue figure represented a sequential increase of $14.6 million, Quantum's first such increase in seven …
NAS version of DXi7500
Sent in by Quantum:
Regarding the DXi7500 and NAS, Quantum introduced a NAS-optimised version, the DXi7500-N, back in August of this year.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know