Quantum sold $175m of products and services in its second fiscal 2010 quarter, 19 per cent less than a year ago. But CEO Rick Belluzzo is cheerful: his firm made $11m profit, its best performance in five years. The Q2 revenue figure represented a sequential increase of $14.6 million, Quantum's first such increase in seven …
NAS version of DXi7500
Sent in by Quantum:
Regarding the DXi7500 and NAS, Quantum introduced a NAS-optimised version, the DXi7500-N, back in August of this year.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs