Quantum sold $175m of products and services in its second fiscal 2010 quarter, 19 per cent less than a year ago. But CEO Rick Belluzzo is cheerful: his firm made $11m profit, its best performance in five years. The Q2 revenue figure represented a sequential increase of $14.6 million, Quantum's first such increase in seven …
NAS version of DXi7500
Sent in by Quantum:
Regarding the DXi7500 and NAS, Quantum introduced a NAS-optimised version, the DXi7500-N, back in August of this year.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes