The ex-boss of AMD Hector Ruiz could face charges relating to the Galleon insider trading case. Ruiz - former chief executive of AMD and now chairman of Globalfoundries - is accused of passing information on to hedge fund manager Danielle Chiesi, not of profiting personally. Court documents reveal that an executive at AMD told …
Hector Ruiz is pants
First this idiot goes and makes one of the worse aquisitions in history (ATI) which directly contributes to AMD allowing Intel to far surpass them. And on top of it he is another one of these good ole boys that ruins his employees lifes while he continues to get large bonuses and hook up his college buddies with illegal info. This guy is the king of stealing defeat from the jaws of victory. Our economic system is so broken and this case is just another example. It is looking like the turn of the 20th century with all the robber baron trusts. Well at some point the sheeple will wake up and realize hey I am never going to be that top %1 that own everything and sanity will return. Not socialism of course but more like the 1950's where the middle class did own a decent portion of the total wealth.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins