On2 Technologies Inc has settled legal challenges mounted by some shareholders who opposed Google's proposed $106.5m acquisition of the video software company. In August, a number of On2 investors expressed dissatisfaction with the price and terms of the takeover, and some filed separate lawsuits in New York and Delaware against …
Literally the 3*10^100th time I have seen this.
The word "literally" is now, apparently, without meaning.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests