On2 Technologies Inc has settled legal challenges mounted by some shareholders who opposed Google's proposed $106.5m acquisition of the video software company. In August, a number of On2 investors expressed dissatisfaction with the price and terms of the takeover, and some filed separate lawsuits in New York and Delaware against …
Literally the 3*10^100th time I have seen this.
The word "literally" is now, apparently, without meaning.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats