On2 Technologies Inc has settled legal challenges mounted by some shareholders who opposed Google's proposed $106.5m acquisition of the video software company. In August, a number of On2 investors expressed dissatisfaction with the price and terms of the takeover, and some filed separate lawsuits in New York and Delaware against …
Literally the 3*10^100th time I have seen this.
The word "literally" is now, apparently, without meaning.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?