On2 Technologies Inc has settled legal challenges mounted by some shareholders who opposed Google's proposed $106.5m acquisition of the video software company. In August, a number of On2 investors expressed dissatisfaction with the price and terms of the takeover, and some filed separate lawsuits in New York and Delaware against …
Literally the 3*10^100th time I have seen this.
The word "literally" is now, apparently, without meaning.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst