Honda has really been pushing the boundaries of mobility devices recently, while Nissan has stuck two poles onto a pair of roller skates. nissan_skates Nissan's robotic roller skates during a dry run Nissan has teamed up with Japan’s National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology to create a motorised …
That is all!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...