Honda has really been pushing the boundaries of mobility devices recently, while Nissan has stuck two poles onto a pair of roller skates. nissan_skates Nissan's robotic roller skates during a dry run Nissan has teamed up with Japan’s National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology to create a motorised …
That is all!
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE