Honda has really been pushing the boundaries of mobility devices recently, while Nissan has stuck two poles onto a pair of roller skates. nissan_skates Nissan's robotic roller skates during a dry run Nissan has teamed up with Japan’s National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology to create a motorised …
That is all!
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA