The inPulse watch accessory for BlackBerry handsets will appear on wrists in February 2010, it has emerged. inpulse_watchphone_002 Allerta's inPulse: not quite a BlackBerry on your wrist Allerta, the company behind the officially licensed BlackBerry accessory, has priced inPulse up at $149 (£90/€100), but claimed that “ …
Does it tell the time?
that looks pretty good
I'd buy it if I had a BB :) saves getting it out your pocket - wonder if e-mails will work on there too?
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?