The inPulse watch accessory for BlackBerry handsets will appear on wrists in February 2010, it has emerged. inpulse_watchphone_002 Allerta's inPulse: not quite a BlackBerry on your wrist Allerta, the company behind the officially licensed BlackBerry accessory, has priced inPulse up at $149 (£90/€100), but claimed that “ …
Does it tell the time?
that looks pretty good
I'd buy it if I had a BB :) saves getting it out your pocket - wonder if e-mails will work on there too?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network