The inPulse watch accessory for BlackBerry handsets will appear on wrists in February 2010, it has emerged. inpulse_watchphone_002 Allerta's inPulse: not quite a BlackBerry on your wrist Allerta, the company behind the officially licensed BlackBerry accessory, has priced inPulse up at $149 (£90/€100), but claimed that “ …
Does it tell the time?
that looks pretty good
I'd buy it if I had a BB :) saves getting it out your pocket - wonder if e-mails will work on there too?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders