The inPulse watch accessory for BlackBerry handsets will appear on wrists in February 2010, it has emerged. inpulse_watchphone_002 Allerta's inPulse: not quite a BlackBerry on your wrist Allerta, the company behind the officially licensed BlackBerry accessory, has priced inPulse up at $149 (£90/€100), but claimed that “ …
Does it tell the time?
that looks pretty good
I'd buy it if I had a BB :) saves getting it out your pocket - wonder if e-mails will work on there too?
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook