The inPulse watch accessory for BlackBerry handsets will appear on wrists in February 2010, it has emerged. inpulse_watchphone_002 Allerta's inPulse: not quite a BlackBerry on your wrist Allerta, the company behind the officially licensed BlackBerry accessory, has priced inPulse up at $149 (£90/€100), but claimed that “ …
Does it tell the time?
that looks pretty good
I'd buy it if I had a BB :) saves getting it out your pocket - wonder if e-mails will work on there too?
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory